market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "R. Follette" <marketgardener AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Denver Post Op-ed
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:45:05 -0400

In my opinion there was alot of truth in that op-ed piece. I am amaze by how misinformed the public is today about organic products.

Patrick

What do you agree with?

We're having this conversation on another list.  I'm amazed by how many people lump all organic farmers into one group.  I'm disgusted by how willing the USDA is to dumb down its standards for corporations.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
(formerly Thyme For Ewe Farm)
~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis Moore Lappe