market-farming - [Market-farming] Strawberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Strawberries
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:07:59 -0500

Regards to the list:

Thanks to everyone for the strawberry input. I picked off all the blooms and
berries on our everbearing plants and while we were at it, we hoed all of
them. Going to put down straw around them tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

When can I let them keep their little berries? If this works out, I might
plant more. :-)

Marie in Missouri