market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Blog entry on Slow Food.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Mr Lucky" <steve AT mrlucky.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Blog entry on Slow Food.
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:26:57 -0400

Wow; your Farmer's Market is a world away from our rural northern
Pennsylvania Farmers' Market! We have 3 or 4 veggie vendors and can't get
more than supermarket prices for our produce. I raised the price of my
free-range eggs to $1.50/doz. and they didn't sell; I'm back down to
$1.25/doz this year.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA