market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sad News and Goodbye (for now)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sad News and Goodbye (for now)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:20:33 -0500

Dear Shelly...How sad for you and us too...it seems like those of us on this listserve really get to "know" each other in ways I would not have considered likely when first entering the computer age (hah! in 1998). You are my neighbor, and having recently lost my own farm (Dancing Goats) I can imagine a bit how hard this is.....I know your fields are grateful for the cover crops, and trust that there will plants in your future. As we Quakers say, I will hold you in the Light! peace, nan