market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Trial By Fire

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Glen Eco Farm" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Trial By Fire
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:52:44 -0500

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness.  I am not asking for or expecting charity but neither will I refuse it if any one wants to help in this way.  I am indeed grateful for the help that already has been given in our local community.  Knowing that folks are thinking of and praying for us means a lot to us.Yesterday I telephoned an order to Johnney's Select Seeds for two Clarington Forge (spade and digging fork) garden tools and an European Seeder.  Until they come in I will have acess to a neighbor's Earthway seeder.  Tommorrow I plan to try putting wooden handles into the two swan hoes and transplanting trowels I dug out of the ashes.

looking up,
Marlin

That is quite a trial!  I'm sure the market farming internet community would like to help.  How about a gift certificate to Home Depot or your favorite home and garden supplier?
Sheila
Far Out Gardens
Boulder County Colorado