market-farming - [Market-farming] Gro Mor seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: david purpura <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Gro Mor seeders
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 06:28:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi All.  Does anyone have any experience with the following :
http://www.gro-morent.com/wandseeder.htm
or anything similar?  I don't grow a whole lot - several hundred flats per year, mixed vegetables and some flowers - mostly 72 and 128 cell flats.  I'm looking to spend less time seeding, and hoping something like this will do the trick.

Thanks for any information....

dave

TV dinner still cooling?