market-farming - [Market-farming] Sweet potato plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sweet potato plants
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:16:28 -0500

Just found out my expected source of Beauregard sweet potato slips has them
treated. I remember reference to a web site that had lots of standard and
heirloom sweet potato varieties, but can't find it in my bookmarks. Also
can't find my instructions on searching the list archives. So, please, can
some one point to a good sweet potato source for 100 slips?

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY