market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cooling and storing produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cooling and storing produce
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:47:55 -0800 (PST)

They are made by hand.  I have a friend who works at one of our local grocery's produce departments and she lets met buy them from her.  Pat

Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net> wrote:
Thanks for these great posts, Adriana and Pat!

I wanted to ask: are these ventilated bags for lettuce still being
made by hand or do you have a commercial source for them? -Allan