market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hello John in Keswick

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hello John in Keswick
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:36:47 -0500

Hello John in Keswick,
Do you know about the Virginia Association for Biological farming?
Our annual conference is Feb 2-3 in Harrisonburg, VA. See the website
<www.vabf.org> for details. You could meet lots of other Va growers, and
talk varieties to your heart's content.
Pam, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa VA

Before you commit, see the PASA conference schedule for the same dates at www.pasafarming.org. Lot's of good info there, including, I think, one of VA BIO's keynote speakers. Just adjust recommendations by a zone...or two. -Allan, who admires the Virginia people for being willing to put their conference on the same weekend as PASAs so we poor dirt farmers can save $$s by being able to only attend one regional biological conference.