market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hello

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hello
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:09:14 GMT

Still here! Right now we are iced in, here in Oklahoma. From the looks of it, we are going to be snowed, or iced in for several days. If nothing else, it makes it interesting to try and get out to the greenhouse! We're looking at the seed catalogs, and deciding which varieties to grow this year, and how much. We just finished up putting in an 1/2 acre of blueberries and getting them mulched before this ice storm hit.

How about everyone else? What's going on in your neck of the woods?

Carla