market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Intensive 3-Day ECO-AG Workshop combines Microbe Management with Mineral, Pest and Disease Management

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Intensive 3-Day ECO-AG Workshop combines Microbe Management with Mineral, Pest and Disease Management
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:57:13 -0500

Nutri-Tech Solutions (NTS) are the undisputed
leaders in high-production biological agriculture
in Australia, serving a client base of 15,000
farmers and exporting to thirty five countries.

Are they selling the stuff they're teaching you about?

They do have products for their clients but, as far as I know (from seeing the handbook), the teaching is about principles, not products. I've known Graem for quite a few years. I've always found him as someone who is trying to solve problems in a way that can be applied on any scale. Sometimes, it is easiest to formulate products to accomplish these ends. I think Graem is best compared to 'whats-his-name (JORDAN!) who formulates the GARDEN OF LIFE WAPF-type health products. They are expensive, but, they are considered to be the best products available in all aspects (content, assimilation, etc), so, you wind up paying for what you get.

Have I answered your question at all?

Thanks -Allan