market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Political or Religious groups at Market(Patrick Mulkey)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Patrick Mulkey" <Mulkey AT tunl.duke.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Political or Religious groups at Market(Patrick Mulkey)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:36:14 -0400

We tell them to campaign in the free speech area. It is really not a problem and I can tell you Chapel Hell/ Carrboro is very active in the politics. The free speech area is free and in the last presidential election the Kerry folks sold there yard signs. We and the town would have a problem with bake sales because we have bakers in our market and there are health regs. as well to consider. The free speech area is outside the market area. We have had folks who put flyers on cars which is also outside the market area.

Patrick Mulkey

----- Original Message ----- From: <sora AT coldreams.com>