market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] push-handle basket weeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul St. John" <stjohn36g AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] push-handle basket weeder
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 13:58:17 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, I have one, it is an antique, on the side is
stamped RO-HO GARDEN TILLER, Rowe Manufacturing. I
could not find it on Yahoo for a link. I know someone
had purchased the patten because I bought a set of
replacement handles form them, I will look for that
invoice. The roto hoe basket is easy to use, flipped
over with tines you have to be horse to push it
through the soil. Paul St.John