market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hovering helicopters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBKDR AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hovering helicopters
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:51:14 EDT

We are herb farmers with greenhouses...you know we have helicopters flying low over our farm!  We're used to it, in fact we stand out on the deck and wave to the pilots.  Once they figure that the basil and oregano are just culinary herbs they leave us alone until the fall.  You'd think that after finding nothing for the past 10 years that they would stop, but we do live in an area where they have found large quantities of the "other" herb!

Karin Rasmussen
Herb'n Renewal

  • Re: [Market-farming] hovering helicopters, HERBKDR, 07/12/2006