market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] generators vs inverters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sam White <cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] generators vs inverters
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds much easier. We have a local butcher
shop, however, that would prefer we were not in
business. So, he calls the USDA to complain once in a
while. We have to do everything by the T: proper
labels, freezer with temps below 0 degrees F at all
times, proper hand washing and gloves, etc., etc.

Sam