market-farming - [Market-farming] e-z ups, farmer's mkt display questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: david purpura <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] e-z ups, farmer's mkt display questions
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 05:34:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All.  I'm looking to improve my display for the farmer's market this year.  I need a new awning - seems like there are lots of choices - any recommendations as to brand/type and where to buy?  I like the ez up here: http://www.hutshop.com/ezupcanopies.html  - any comment?

I'm making produce boxes out of some cedar that I had milled.  I'd like to sand blast or burn in our farm logo on the sides - anyone doing this?

Do any of your farmer's markets have websites where I can glom display ideas?  I'm also looking for small chalk boards for pricing, etc.

Thanks for any help.  With rain forecast for the next two weeks we need to do something productive out of the field.....

dave