market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Remove me from this list immediately, second request

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Micheal McEvoy <chewy AT stbrigidsgatefarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Remove me from this list immediately, second request
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:05:04 -0500

GreenMrkt> _______________________________________________
GreenMrkt> Market-farming mailing list
GreenMrkt> Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
GreenMrkt> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming

GreenMrkt> Get the list FAQ at:
GreenMrkt> http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm

If you go to the link that is at the bottom of each email,

There is a place at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe.
That is not something that the list moderators can do for you.
It is part of the FAQ that was sent to you when you first joined the list.

Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy St. Brigid's Gate Farm
chewy AT StBrigidsGateFarm.com Mahomet, Texas

Beautiful Brown Eggs from Free-Range Chickens, Free-Range Broilers & Turkeys
Naturally Raised Grass-fed Lamb and Goat

Digger: Anabaptist Perspectives on Sustainable Agriculture
http://digger.lifewithchrist.org/

Menno_Farmer: Life as Seen From Behind a Mule
http://mennocowboy.lifewithchrist.org/