market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Forest fire - and greenhouse humidity

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Forest fire - and greenhouse humidity
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:25:26 -0600 (CST)

In my propagation greenhouse where I need a certain amount of humidity I use
over head misters. But in my plant growing houses I try to avoid humidity as
much as possible. Nothing will kill your plants more than humidity in March,
take advantage of the dry air and high light intensity.
We have some forest fires here in South Jersey many are controlled burns and
a few are from urban twits who come here from the cities to play manly sports
with their ATV's on our private properties... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.