market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] moderator please adjust this persons status - green mark...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] moderator please adjust this persons status - green mark...
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:29:34 -0500

From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com [mailto:GreenMrkt AT aol.com]
Sent
: Monday, March 13, 2006 10:25 AM
To: creationsoap AT boone.net

Is that a dare? Belive me you couldn't hold a candle to my accomplishments. I'm just not so insecure as to be compelled to justify my comments to you.

And now you are asking that my status be changed because you don't like the tone of my comments.

Sounds a bit fascist to me.

Sounds like you are very knowledgeable about fascism.