market-farming - [Market-farming] Lucy : this is for you

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: stinknrose AT asparagusgardener.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Lucy : this is for you
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 07:44:25 -0700

Hi Lucy:

First, I love your web site. It is very well put together and your
story is really interesting. I am going to put your url on my site
http://www.asparagusgardener.com After I enter it-it will take a
couple of days before it can be seen on the web. Check around Wed or
so. You should be able to see it.

Second, I am going to put your url on. What text would you like to go
with it. I don't see any word text here. Put me together like a title,
and short description of your farm or products that you sell. Just like
a few short sentences.

Did you know that a banner will not get scan by search engines. The
only thing that a search engine will scan is word text. Just food for
thought. I didn't know that either until yesterday when a computer savy
person told me. So if someone wants to but a banner and no text. A
search engine will not scan a banner. If it is a banner and word text
with it then it will scan. So the key is word text. You probably know
this. I just found out so I just want to share it with everyone.

I am from Chicago Il and moved to Tennessee a few years back. Is there
a Campbells Soup place by you? Or is that Napoleon Oh? Any way we have a
farm and when it is during the winter we let our neighbor take care of
it for us and we drive a semi truck around the USA. We pick up soup in
Napleon and take it to Texas and California.
Then is the Spring when things get-a-hoppn we are home.

We are not organic but have wanted to do so. But after reading a lot
about the paperwork and other big details. I am thinking of Naturally
Grown. They say the requiremts as far as growing are the same but less
paper work. What do you think?

Well I better go before I wear out your ears......Have you ever
thought about planting asparagus. We started with a few asp roots and
now have acres. We sell fresh to
the Boston Marker in Boston Mass. And the roots we sell to home
gardeners and farmers. I like the stuff because you plant it once and
it lasts 15-20 years. and harvest is 8 weeks in the early Spring and
2-3 weeks in the fall.

Ok .. . . .gotta run

Let me know on the word text...that you would like.

Sincerely,

Rose Hembrook The Asparagus Farm
http://www.asparagusgardener.com StinknRose AT asparagusgardener.com