market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:21:24 -0700

Marlin,
Wow! Amazingly like the Lucko! You could mass produce and sell these! I am glad someone else has grass coming up in their salad greens! Great job on the blog also. It was very aestetically (sp?) pleasing. I am trying to get my webmaster to add one to my site so I can keep a farm diary of sorts. Keep up the great work.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY 82054
www.idlethymefarms.com