market-farming - [Market-farming] PLASTIC BAGS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <adriana AT chefsgreens.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] PLASTIC BAGS
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:27:17 -0600

Maureen,

Associated Bag is a great company to deal with - I have used their generic zipper type bags for years. Service is great, prices are good. 1-800926-6100 and ask for a catalog.

Adriana

HI all,
Does anyone know where I can get plastic or cellophane bags for salad mix?
Preferably on the east coast, Canada or the U.S. Thanks for your help with
this.
Maureen

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.