market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Selling at two markets in same town????

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <ghfarm AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Selling at two markets in same town????
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:00:43 -0600

K.

Me being a practitioner of the free enterprise system would and do market at more than one farmers market.  I am the chair of one market and would find it quite difficult and possibly not legal to regulate the regs to the point that would prohibit such action.  I am also bull headed enough to say that if that is the way they feel, they don’t need me anymore and I am sure other vendors would indeed feel the same way.

Lots of luck (planned happening),

Ron