market-farming - [Market-farming] Hydrogen Peroxide Spray

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Carl Hatfield" <cmkfield AT pmt.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hydrogen Peroxide Spray
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:03:41 -0700

Judy & Ernie  I am not sure how much water I used with the 3% hydrogen peroxide as I just added some to the cups.  I would add at least half water since I also soaked tomato seed in straight 3% & got almost no germination.

After soaking I wrapped the pepper seeds in damp paper towels & plastic & put them on the furnace duct work.

Carl  zone 5 or 6  (IDAHO)