market-farming - [Market-farming] a good summary of NAIS for livestock folks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "marketfarming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] a good summary of NAIS for livestock folks
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:21:38 -0600

If anyone would like a cogent, fairly brief summary of what is it and why we need to oppose the National Animal Indentification System, please email me off list.  As a small dairy goat farmer (permitted by law to sell raw milk on my farm) I am actively organizing against it, just so you know my bias.

nan at dancing goats farm, n.mississippi