market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Salad spinner

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Salad spinner
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:08:56 -0500

Beth I never did buy one but I'm still interested in the Eurodib. I have
learned however NEVER to do business with Instawares again if I can help it.
They were HORRIBLE to deal with on a shipping error they made not once but
THREE times.

Ditto on the instares errors. And insane waits on the phone to talk to customer service. Unbearable, they were and probably still are.

I have the Eurodib. Only used it a couple of weeks last season. No complaints, and it's well made PLUS a spare basket can be purchased, something I can imagine making use of some time in the future. Nice gearing and a strong, well made feel--and, yes, it dries the salad mix! -Allan