market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seed Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "joe and trish" <jeusel AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seed Tape
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:41:26 -0700

http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/us/en/product/kww2030/1 I googled seed tape and found lots of sites for making your own, but few for pre made . The going rate is close to three dollars for 15 feet, hardly a bargain. I imagine one could brainstorm up a machine to make them. Am giving some thought to the fruit idea. I have an aquaintance who teaches horticulture classes and he buys fruit tree bare root in bulk. I have until the 15th to put in an order for his next shipment. food for thought.