market-farming - [Market-farming] high wheel vs. wheel hoe

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve Diver <steved AT ncat.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] high wheel vs. wheel hoe
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:17:24 -0600

I think you'll find the low-wheel Glaser is more ergonomic,
and thus more efficient for working in the field.

The steel template on the Glaser has holes and channels
for multiple tool attachments, and the tools are sturdy.

I've got the wooden handles but would opt for
metal handles for long-term usage.

Steve Diver