market-farming - [Market-farming] SSAWG conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, 'High Tunnels Listserv' <HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU>
  • Cc: 'Market-Farmers' <Market-Farmers AT yahoogroups.com>, 'SANET Listserv' <SANET-MG AT LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>, 'PasturePoultry' <PasturePoultry AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] SSAWG conference
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:04:40 -0600

The annual SSAWG (Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group) conference will be held in Louisville, KY this year!  Although this is a large and well attended conference for the south, being in Louisville makes it very convenient for those north of the Mason-Dixon to attend as well.  It is January 19-22 with 4 intensive pre-conference short courses on the 19th, and over 50 sessions the 20-22.  It is in the Hyatt in downtown L'ville, and there have been some very attractive rates arranged.  Everybody come to Louisville in January and network with some of the finest minds - farmers, educators, extension - in the South!

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html

Paul and I will be there for the entire conference and are looking forward to meeting some of you.

Oh, and our farm is one of the field trips.  Come and see what we have growing in January.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm