market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] woodstove

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] woodstove
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:51:40 -0600

Oops--I forgot to add....

Our ins. agent inspected this stove five years ago. He also is part of the
fire department and does chimney/stove safety inspections (certifications)
that someone mentioned. So I don't need it done again.

Extending the flue seems to be our best answer. We may go ahead and put in
the pipe in the chimney as it increases efficiency up to 100% from some of
the stuff I have read. I have never cared for this stove and probably am
looking for an excuse to buy a new one. Fellow frugals (so cheap ya squeak)
folks know how that is. LOLOL