market-farming - [Market-farming] help re house rental needed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm <rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>
  • To: Market Farming Community <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] help re house rental needed
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:31:42 -0400

Am currently in U.S. and can't return to farm in Dominica until I fulfill mission of re-renting my house in SHadley, MA. Kicker is that as I am rather impressively chemically sensitive, I need person(s) who live without fragrances, pesticides, synthetic chemicals, etc. so house and organic garden don't get contaminated. Also, since I return here for a few weeks each year, folks would have to put up with my one or two yearly visits (bed & bath in separate wing). I have contacted various chemically sensitive folks' groups, but it just dawned on me that probably within the organic/environmentally aware community there may also be prospective tenants/housemates. If anyone has any suggestions that might help me get my house rented and me back to farm, please let me know off-list ASAP. This is a hard time to be away from farm as our best farm season depends on planting done in next few weeks.

Many thanks,

Karen
--

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**

  • [Market-farming] help re house rental needed, Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm, 09/20/2005