market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomatillos

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: DreamThymeFarm <dreamthymefarm AT zoominternet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomatillos
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:15:44 -0400

I am in Western PA, and I have had tomatillos for a month. I planted about 100 plants and have a bumper crop, I can't pick them fast enough.
It has varied this year with my garden. Some things did extremely well and some didn't.
All of things for salsa grew and gave me more than I can use here, so I have been canning salsa like crazy ;)
~Lynne
Dream Thyme Farm