market-farming - [Market-farming] trendy veggies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] trendy veggies
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:37:06 -0400

We are located at a vacation haven and have good success with cherry tomatoes.  I know they are a pain to pick but they sell for good money. This year I have five different colors/varieties.  Once folks taste them they but several colors at once.  Yesterday someone bought only cherry tomatoes and spent $20.

Out of curiosity, where are you located?

Tom
Catawba Island, OH