market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CIAS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JOHN A HENDRICKSON <jhendric AT wisc.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CIAS
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:32:40 -0500

Tom and all,

Apologies for the Price Tag / Cost Tags being hard to locate on our
site. Actually, our webmaster is in the process of reorganizing things
to make navigation easier. At any rate, here is the direct link:

http://www.cias.wisc.edu/archives/2003/02/01/price_tagscost_tags/index.php

-John
John,

Am having trouble locating these on your site.  Would you either post a direct link or give me/us some idea which menus' to go through?

Thanks in advance.

Tom