market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Baby Spinach pricing?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Baby Spinach pricing?
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:21:10 -0600

Must be Santa Fe. They pay top dollar for everything. And feel cheap if
they don't pay extra. Stores in Abq don't get half that, same across the
state line in AZ. However, we've noticed the price for small bags of baby
romaine and mixed gourmet greens is about double that of 1-2 pound bags of
straight lettuce and other greens.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net