market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Sam's Club

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Stephanie Nosacek" <breezynosacek AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Sam's Club
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:50:25 -0400

I used to be a member years ago, didn't renew my membership cause I went to work for UHaul but now I'm back at my own business again.

Didn't realize they gave boxes away, will check it out. Forgot about the bags, thanks for the reminders.

Perhaps you are right about the flea market. I rented a booth at the Flea/Farmer's in Crewe and it was to reserve it paid for the weekend, and told her I would be up regular. That Fri. I had to call and tell her that I needed to wait on a shipment of plant material as I do hanging baskets and didn't want the cuttings to cook, but I would be up on Sunday. So, I go up there that afternoon to work on setting up my booth and find out she had given (permanently) my space to someone that doesn't even show up, but the woman's stuff was in my space already.

She tried to put me into a room that had mildew all through it.

Told her no thanks.

Found out there is a nice Flea Market but it is a drive to get to. Seems like they have a lot of customers though and good management. So, I might try that.

Steph