market-farming - [Market-farming] Berry and other boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Berry and other boxes
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 12:48:33 -0400

> Jenny,

I just found another source for those open, fiber-pulp quart berry baskets,
and
they are a little bit cheaper (8 cents)- it is www.BerryHillDrip.com. They
also have a nice selection of plastic baskets. I did go back to Monte
Packaging
though (Montepkg.com), and they do have the best selection of products that I
have found overall, including clamshells, trays, baskets, banners, just about
anything you might need. Hope this will help you!

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation