market-farming - [Market-farming] Thermal Printer Plant Labels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: PATRICIASHERBS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Thermal Printer Plant Labels
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:28:47 EDT

 I would appreciate some advice from another Thermal Printer user-

 I use a Zebra printer with the Label Matrix program for my plant labels.  It's time to "clean the head" and also have been advised to " turn up the heat setting" in the program.  Directions seem simple enough on paper.   Anyone have any experience or 'been there, done that' advice to offer?

Thanks Patricia
The Herb Garden

  • [Market-farming] Thermal Printer Plant Labels, PATRICIASHERBS, 04/16/2005