market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tin foil seed packets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tin foil seed packets
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:10:16 -0500

Marlin I get my vegetable seed from Siegers seed in Ohio. They ship in foil
packs that have a zip lock seal incoperated in the foil. Its the first time I
have seen this type of pack and they work great. Call them at 800-962-4999 and
ask if they sell the packs... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.