market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Pickup mounted transporter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Pickup mounted transporter
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:16:43 -0500

How far are you planning to transport this hay in the pickup? Are you
feeding it off the truck or just transporting from one farm to another down
a highway?

I ask because I have run across near topics to this and need clarification
before answering.

Purpose is to be able to pick up mulch hay from neighbor farms to bring back to my farm. I can also see using it to deliver bales to my beef. In addition, yes, I am interested in a bale unroller.

Thanks for asking! -Allan