market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: strawberry planting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: strawberry planting
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:41:38 -0700

Thank you everyone for the good information about strawberry planting. It
has been helpful.

Sometimes I am not seeking advice on a subject and up pops some advice from
someone that not only makes sense, but it save me money and time I had not
been concerned about in the first place.

PLEASE keep up those "Here's a helpful hint". What do you to save time,
money, or increase quality might be something we (list members) could try!

Thanks for all the great advice folks!

  • [Market-farming] RE: strawberry planting, mtlivestock, 02/14/2005