market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:03:16 -0500

I have not placed orders with them, but many growing pals do.....and go
to their fest each year. I have never seen that they are set up for
farmers. Jere Gettle ( owner) is on a couple of lists i am active on.
He travels ALOT collecting new seed types from around the world.
I was a beginning subscriber to his magazine, Heirloom Gardening, and had
nothing but trouble trying to get my issues. I so like what he is doing,
but have deemed them only semi-reliable because of my subscription
issues.
Toni in KY