market-farming - [Market-farming] brambles/fruit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] brambles/fruit
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:26:17 -0700

Everyone is contributing such great information on the berry/fruit trees!
Have these been mentioned yet? Any customer comments-experience with orders
from either company, etc.

Indiana Berry & Plant Co 1-800-295-2226 www.inberry.com

Norse Farms www.norsefams.com

ALSO: Where do you start to find funding or trials of varieties for your
area. I do not believe any actual trials of varieties have been done in our
county for the past 15 years. Since we feel education is key to small
farming, we would like to "trial" some fruit for our area. I hope to start
a PYO or CSA farm group out of the trials if certain varieties do well in
our area.