market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] crops grown

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "The Garden Path" <gardenpath AT primus.ca>
  • To: <singingpigfarm AT earthlink.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] crops grown
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:46:47 -0500

Steven thank you for sharing your story it is great to hear how others have found success. I’m interested to hear about your fertility program and your methods for harvesting mesclun and washing it. Any tips you have for a beginner are greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your new farm. Enjoy it you have worked hard to get it.

Thank You

Neil Davidson