market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Our first regular restaurant order!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jackie Fisher" <splltrss AT scrtc.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Our first regular restaurant order!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:07:39 -0600

> Maybe my theory that we Americans have lost our sense of taste isn't
> exactly true and that if people actually come into contact with great
food,
> they'll forget about the "good enough" veggies at the supermarkets and go
> for my "best I've ever tasted" veggies instead. Sofar my experience has
> been the latter -- now I just need to increase production to reach a
larger
> number of people!
>
> Matt Cheselka
> Cosmic Lettuce

Thanks Matt, for the encouragement. I sure hope folks wise up soon, we as a
nation are eating ourselves into sickness and only good pure foods grown
without all the additives and chemicals can help. Yep, increase production,
we are going to here!

Many Blessings to your flocks!

Jackie Fisher
A Different Drummer Farm
300 John T. Fields Rd.
Edmonton, Kentucky 42129
270-432-0970

"Be good to the land and it will be good to you"