market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hello?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mark A Abner <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hello?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:08:27 -0500

I imagine that a battery powerd weed eater stout enough to do heavey work
would
weigh more than a lagre gas one as batterys are pretty heavy . I have a 32 cc
sears
craftsman gas weed eater that uses heavy line in short peices rather than
spools
that is quick and easy to change line when it wears out and has an extra heat
that
takes a saw blade type cutter to cut small brush if you wanted to tough I
never use
it just cut aournd the brush with weed eater and cut the bushes our with limb
loppers.
I use the dickens out of that weed eater cleaning out fence rows to put
int new
fences as well as keeping electric fences clear of grass and weeds and briars
that
would short them out. I probably use that weedeater more than any other tool
on the
place.

Mark