market-farming - [Market-farming] Request

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <miranda AT tagoresmith.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Request
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:29:05 -0500

Hi,

The following is a request made to the Garden Writers Listserve that I
thought I'd pass on to this group. If you have any variegated lemon
balm, please get it touch with the fellow below: jpostman AT ars-grin.gov.

Thanks,

Miranda Smith

Request:

I know that you network with many in the garden community. I need to
find several sources of Variegated Lemon Balm (Melissa officianalis).
This is available in the nursery trade, and we are ready to describe the
virus that is responsible for the variegation, but I would like to
confirm that plants from more than our two sources have the same virus.
Do you interact with any online groups where you (or I) could ask for
samples from other parts of the country?

- Joseph
jpostman AT ars-grin.gov
USDA/ARS National Clonal Germplasm Repository
33447 Peoria Road
Corvallis, Oregon 97333 USA

  • [Market-farming] Request, miranda, 11/16/2004