market-farming - [Market-farming] Quiet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Quiet
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:00:28 -0400

Or like me, I am trying to soak up as much of the weird weather outside
before Mom Nature takes it away from us this coming weekend and/or after that
too! For some reason Northeast Ohio will be having weather in the 60's all
this coming week and that is not normal for this area??? This time change is
really going to be a sad one for some reason this season...(That last part
almost sounds like it should be a song!) Maybe I won't change my clocks and
just stay on the time that I am now!! I like that idea! :)

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh