market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] garlic for planting source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "LogRock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] garlic for planting source
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:55:55 -0400

We just placed our order with garlicseed.com.  The prices are around $5.00/lb for all the varieties that we were looking for.  The same varieties are $16/lb and up at many of the other suppliers.  We haven’t received the order yet, but I did speak personally with Greg Tesch, and felt good about placing the order.

Good luck,

Patty