market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: website down

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <lizpike AT surry.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: website down
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:07:13 -0400

Due to circumstances waaayyyy beyond my control, marketfarming.com is
permanently offline.

My ex-partner, Bill Carver stole the site, re-registered it in his name, and
then placed it offline, aka Lawrence London. I no longer have access to the
site, the files, or the domain.

If anyone has questions or needs from the site let me know. I have back-up
copies but cannot reasonably find a host in so short a time for a
replacement site without having to go the freebie host route which will
bombard readers with pop-ups. A mirror site is in the works but it will
probably be a week before it's up.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. It's truly appalling that this type
of petty behavior befalls this list from time to time. I apologize and am
working to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Liz Pike
List Administrator
Sheppard Knoll Farm
Mt Airy, NC